||Damage to School Property
|Discipline Norms for Students During The Examinations / Tests
|Participation in Games and Sports
|Concerning Defaulters, Accidents and Excusions
On the reopening of the school every student should bring two glossy passport size photos: One to be given to the class teacher with identity certificate and one to be affixed on the first page of the School Diary.
- Pupils are expected to behave in a courteous and gentle manner on all occasions. They should address their teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behavior and gentle ways are prerequisites of every student. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- All students must strictly observe the rules of the school. Neglecting the home work, irregular attendance, habitual idleness, objectionable moral behaviour, disobedience, disrespect towards the members of the staff and any unseemly conduct or breach of school discipline or bad moral influence justify dismissal. Pupil whose presence is not beneficial to the general spirit or well being of the school shall be asked to withdraw.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring any sort of comic books or playing cards of objectionable literature and to purchase any article of food from unauthorized dealers in or near the school premises.
- Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous materials to school.
- Pupils must not bring any electronics gadgets, for example a cellular phone a pager or a walkman, etc.,
- A pupil found copying or indulging in any other malpractice during tests / exams will not be allowed to take the subsequent examinations, until the principal grants the written permission besides giving zero in the subject concerned to the pupil and warning letter. Such a pupil must also bring his parents to the Principal. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
- A pupil who tampers with the marks, answer sheets or school certificates will be suspended.
- Pupils must be punctual for class on every working day. They must be present in the school by 8.30 am. Silence is to be observed both during and after the assembly.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises to buy anything outside during these breaks.
- All pupils must be in their seats before the teachers enter the class. During the absences of a teacher the monitor of the class responsible for maintaining discipline must be obeyed.
Lunch and Snacks will be provided by the school. So no one is allowed to bring any food material to school expect drinking water.
To acquire fluency in English, only English should be spoken in the school premises and in the buses. Any violation of this may rule may result in the suspension of the student. Parents are requested to converse with their children in English.
- No money or articles of presentation shall be collected by anybody without the prior permission from the Principal.
- Any organized activity in the school can be conducted only after getting the prior written permission from the Principal.
- No pupil is permitted to leave the school during the school hours without the prior written permission from the Principal.
- Any certificates or documents will be issued by the school authorities only when the parent or guardian applies for it in writing, giving his/her name, address and signature.
- Pupils suffering from infectious or contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend the school.
- A sum of Rs.25/- will be charged for the issue of any certificate / duplicate certificate.
- If any pupil has lost the original progress report, a duplicate Progress report can be obtained only on written request from the parent and with the permission of the Principal and fine of Rs.50/- will be charged.
Pupils are responsible for their own books, fountain pen or any other article that they bring to school. The school does not hold itself responsible for any property lost by the pupils. Parents are requested not to permit their children to wear gold ornaments, costly watches and anklets in the school.
Damage to School Property
It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, desks, etc., throwing paper or ink in the classroom, or in any way damage the school property. Damage done must be paid for at the discretion of the Principal.
Discipline Norms for Students During The Examinations / Tests
- As soon as they enter the examination room, silence must be observed till the end of the examination.
- All articles like books, bags, etc., should be kept in front of the class room before taking the seats. Check that no papers / books are with you or under the table.
- No pupil will be allowed to borrow or lend writing materials during the exams.
- Exam number should be written on question paper immediately after receiving them. Nothing else should be written on the question paper.
- No pupil will be sent out of the examination room before the end of the allotted time for the examination. Hence, those students who are in the habit of hurrying in their work should concentrate and give a better quality work over the whole allotted time for the paper.
- Pupil should tie the additional sheets along with main sheet 5 minutes before the end of examination as instructed by the invigilator and then continue writing. No additional sheet will be provided to student during the last 5 minutes of examination.
- No pupil will be allowed to wait outside the examination room or in the corridors. Any pupil who does not respond to the instruction will be dealt with as per the rules and regulations of the school as given in the diary and as contained in the oral instructions given from time to time.
Participation in Games and Sports
- Every pupil must take part in school games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
- Attendance in any official school functions like Exhibition, Sports Day, Independence Day, School Annual Day, etc., is compulsory. Absentees may be-fined or penalized.
Concerning Defaulters, Accidents and Excusions
- The school accepts no responsibility if the pupil is obliged to return home during class-hours for not wearing the school uniform, for not bringing books to the class, for not producing the signature of parents on remarks written by teachers or on the absence record in the calendar for reasons of indiscipline and for repeated late-coming.
- The school cannot be held responsible for accidents, small or serious, to pupils during school hours or during excursions.
- Pupils are not allowed to meet parents or to leave the school premises during school-hours without the permissions of the Principal.